Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here we go!

Ok, here's the deal:
http://www.onegameamonth.com/

I will motivate and force myself to make 12 games in this new 2013's year. This blog will held all of my project progress, that means screens, demos, movies (I wish) and of course my great ideas! ;)

Starting with January, I'm making mine DirectX 11 Hello World game. The idea: just a normal chess game with some unusual graphics. As far as I'm learning D3D I'll try to cut gameplay designing to minimum, so right now I'll use a premade chess engine to impelement an AI.

From tomorrow, I'll model and texture one object per day. Unusual graphics means war vehicles and weapons instead of a classical chess pieces. I think about low-poly carton-like tanks, planes, etc.

Cross your fingers and get ready for a first render tomorrow!



Yeah, I know my english sucks, but as far as #onegameamonth is an international community I wish that maybe someone not speaking polish will find something interesting here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment